Therapy services often take time to set up – sometimes as much as six weeks depending on your insurance company’s requirements and the services you’re seeking.
Here’s an outline of the next steps that immediately follow your registration with CentralReach:
- First, we verify insurance benefits based on the policy information you provide on our intake form in CentralReach. Once verified, a member of our billing team will provide you with a Letter of Financial Responsibility that details your insurance plan specifics.
- Meanwhile, our administrative team will work to obtain signed prescriptions for services or any other relevant documentation required to initiate therapy services.
- After we receive a precertification authorization for therapy services from your insurance company, a member of our clinical team will schedule an initial evaluation.
- Prior authorizations for Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Feeding Therapy services are often processed expediently. ABA Therapy prior authorizations may take additional time, up to three weeks, as it’s generally a more intensive course of treatment.
- Once the evaluation is performed, we send an evaluation report, plan of care, and recommendations for services to the referring physician and your insurance carrier.
- When we have received authorization for ongoing therapy services we start the recommended course of therapy treatment.